The Green Energy Centre Efficiency Survey for businesses
The green energy centre Masterplan at work.
Whether you are running a school, office, restaurant, sports club or a manufacturing plant, you are no doubt aware of the benefits of energy efficiency and in some cases renewables- both from a money saving and business processes perspective. The question that arises now is, what is the best way to go about it?
Because green energy centre have a complete and thorough understanding of the marketplace, we are able to work with you and your organisation to create impartial money/energy saving solutions for your building. Measures that you can implement both now and in the future.
Why should you use green energy centre and not just do this yourself? Well basically, you are the best at what you do - running a school, business, manufacturing, call centre. green energy centre are good at planning and detailing the business case for energy efficiency and/or renewables. Your green energy centre is up to date with the latest technologies, financing options and the incentives which may be available to you. This will be presented back to you in a professional business case like any other investment, including payback.
Basically the Masterplan for business offers:
- FREE initial site review after qualification.
- A range of impartial money/energy saving solutions for your business.
- Presentation in a professional business case like any other investment, including simple payback.
- Energy efficiency and renewables detailed for your buildings.
- Every property is different and the best approach to saving energy and money is your own tailor made Commercial Energy Masterplan.
- This allows your buildings to go through the process of:
Your survey will be conducted by one of our professional, commercial energy advisors. The green energy centre has the market knowledge to give impartial recommendations.
Refurbishments, renovations and upgrades may be in your short term plans and thus it is a significant opportunity to marginalize the cost of reducing energy costs and maybe getting involved in renewables. What's more this can lead to:
- Increase the capital value of your asset.
- Improve the comfort of your staff.
- Increase your projected green credentials.
- Less staff turnover and better performance.