The Green Energy Centre Efficiency Survey for homes
green energy centre provide an assessment which we call the Home Energy Masterplan for domestic properties and Commercial Energy Masterplan for non-domestic properties. This is a wealth of information on the best way for you to make real savings. The Masterplan lets you choose and stay in control of what is happening to your home.
It gives you the facts - and advice on energy reduction that is completely tailored to you and your needs. So whether you want to cut energy usage, save money or reduce your Carbon Footprint, the Masterplan will give you the answers.
It will give you a complete overview of green efficiency and renewable solutions and the most cost effective way to get the best savings (both financial and CO2) for your investment.
How does it work?
- You make a commitment to your local green energy centre to having the survey done.
- You will be contacted by your local green energy centre surveyor to arrange a mutually convenient survey time.
- A trained and CRB checked assessor will visit your home or building to survey the property. This local assessor will take details of physical aspects of your home and discuss what you want in the future. The survey should only take about 1.5 hours.
- The details of your survey are sent to and processed by experienced green energy centre engineers.
- They will analyse your details to create a simple to understand plan. This process takes about 10 working days.
- Only at this stage will you be asked to pay for the survey and report.
- We will present you with your personal Home Energy Masterplan. There will be a single printed report (remember the trees) and a digital form.
- We will also supply a feedback form - this is simply designed to help us improve our offering.
- You can then take your time to go through the Home Energy Masterplan.
- After approximately two weeks you will be contacted to see if you require any further assistance or expansion on the contents of your Home Energy Masterplan. However there will be no pressure to do anything. You are totally in control and can choose what action you take from the Home Energy Masterplan and when.
What makes our Home Energy Masterplan different? The Home Energy Masterplan is simple to understand and gives you real information on all green energy solutions and their relevance to you and your home.
Unlike any other home assessment however, Home Energy Masterplan includes detailed analysis of higher investment technologies such as solar panels, heat pumps and biomass boilers, in addition to the low and zero cost measures.
To experience just how detailed a Home Energy Masterplan is, please take a look at some of the pages from a sample report, available below.